Some of Our Clients and Projects
- Maryland Legal Aid Network Project (USA)
- AARP (American Association of Retired Persons)
- Personal Advantage (Employee Assistance Program USA)
- CLC Legal Plans
- LSCCommunications – Staples Project
- ARAG USA
- Advisor, Bridge.US – technology to expedite and manage immigration cases.
- Founder, FedArb – Former Federal Judges provide expert arbitration and mediation services.
- Strategic Advisor, Intraspexion, Inc. – Utilization of deep learning and Ai technologies to prevent litigation. Preventive Law Enabled.
MDFAMILYLAWYER.COM and GranatWills.com – virtual law firm projects, based in Maryland, founded in 2003 to provide “unbundled legal” services in family and estate planning matters for pro se litigants for a fixed and affordable fee. Technological foundation is the DirectLaw Platform. We use these virtual law firms to test out new DirectLaw features in real time with clients. See also client facing law firm directory at: DirectLaw.US
A Project to create and advance online LEGAL CHECKUPS that will help people recognize when their problems have legal solutions and become aware of the resources available to resolve those problems.
Michael A. Retherford, Senior Vice President, ARAG Insurance said: “ARAG USA wanted to lower costs by providing a range of legal information and interactive forms and documents to our insured customer base, our requirements and their successful deployment demonstrated how critical it is to select the right technology, and a provider who has proven skill set within the legal services sector; Richard Granat, Epoq , its technology platforms and unrivaled knowledge base made this possible for us.”
Chris Mower, Royal & SunAlliance, Professional & Financial Risks Manager, eBusiness Solutions said: “We found the SmartLegalForms team exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable which ensured our developers always had the necessary support to integrate document automation technology into our e-commerce platform. The functionality offered supports our model of re-engineering processes and has helped our efforts to streamline the way we interact with our broker network.